HERE'S THE SCOOP:
Registration forms and pledge money (minimum of $25 per dog) must be received by the MCSPCA NO LATER THAN NOON ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4TH to be eligible for Top Fundraising and Incentive Prizes.
- Register through this site and gain access to all of the tips and tools youíll need to spread the word and reach your personal fundraising goal! Participants have the option of registering as an individual, starting their own Team, or joining an existing Team.
- Create and personalize your very own fundraising webpage, then collect pledges from friends and family directly through the site or by using the pledge form. Itís that simple!
- All dogs WALKING OR NOT must be registered in order to attend. Those attending with a dog must raise a minimum of $25 in pledges or pay a $30 admission fee at the door.
- In celebration of our 20th Anniversary Dog Walk, we are offering Fundraising Incentives Prizes- for the first time ever. RAISE MORE, GET MORE! Get details!
- Nuts for mutts but donít have one? You can still join in on the fun and support our biggest fundraiser of the year!
- Walk as little or as much as youíd like. Itís not about how many miles you log, but the impact youíll have on the lives of thousands of homeless animals throughout Monmouth County.
Once all pledges have been counted, the Top 3 Fundraisers and Top Team will be posted on the 2013 Dog Walk homepage no later than 5PM.
The dog who collects the most pledges will be featured as HONORARY CHAIRDOG in our 2014 Dog Walk logo, on t-shirts, bandanas, print ads, banners and billboards throughout Monmouth County!
THINGS TO DO AND SEE:
- Shopping for people & pets- over 50 Vendors!
- Rescue groups and pet info booths
- WOOFstock-themed music and activities
- Surprise guests to be announced- STAY TUNED!
- Live music by The Wag
- ďInner BeautyĒ Contest
- 90.5 The Night broadcasting LIVE
- Highly anticipated Canine Costume Contest
- Doggie Dash Races with Robby Murphy of Run for the Animals
- Canine PUPtuals Wedding Chapel
- Games and activities for the kids
- Onsite MCSPCA Adoptions and Microchip Clinic
- Dog Agility Ring
- Officers Kurt Kroeper and Jay Arentino, with K-9 Evan and K-9 Ari from the Monmouth County Sheriff's Office
- Frisbee Aerialists Tyronne & AbbyDoodle from the Yankee Flyers Dog and Disc Club
- Food & refreshments for people & pets
- 50/50 Raffle Drawing- last yearís winner took home over $15,000!
Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, New Jersey
Need directions? Click here for a map
|SCHEDULE COMING SOON!||10/5/2013 |
Last year's prize - OVER $15,000||10/5/2013 2:45 pm |
|Rain Date||10/6/2013 10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|REGISTRATION WITH DOG: No Fees|
- Bringing your dog? ALL DOGS attending the event WALKING OR NOT must raise a minimum of $25 in pledges for admission. Choose this option to donate your admission fee or create your own fundraising web page and collect pledges from friends & family on your dogís behalf!
|REGISTRATION WITHOUT DOG: No Fees|
- Leaving your dog (or other pet) at home? Choose this option to create your own fundraising web page and collect pledges from friends & family on your pet's behalf!
|VIRTUAL WALKER: No Fees|
- Canít make it to the Walk but still want to do your part? Choose this option to create your own fundraising web page and collect pledges from friends & family. You donít have to be at the Walk to be eligible for our Top Fundraising prizes!
|HOODED SWEATSHIRT ($2,000.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $2,000 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK HOODED SWEATSHIRT at the Walk.
|NAVY TIE-DYED SHIRT ($1,500.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $1,500 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK NAVY TIE-DYED SHIRT at the Walk.
|DUFFLE BAG ($1,000.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $1000 in pledges and receive both a 2013 DOG WALK DUFFLE BAG at the Walk.Sponsored by Canine Company
|COMPLIMENTARY PET PORTRAIT SESSION ($750.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $750 in pledges and receive a COMPLIMENTARY PET PORTRAIT SESSION at the Walk.
Sponsored by Jill Caren Photography
|LEASH ($500.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $500 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK LEASH at the Walk.
|PET ID TAG ($250.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $250 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK & PET ID TAG at the Walk.Sponsored by PET ID TAG
|DOGGIE BOWL ($100.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $100 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK DOGGIE BOWL at the Walk.
Sponsored by Sea Girt & Middletown Animal Hospital
|HAT ($75.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $75 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK HAT at the Walk.
Sponsored by Corporate Partner Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
|T-SHIRT ($50.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $50 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK WHITE T-SHIRT at the Walk.
|DOGGIE BANDANA ($25.00 + ) |
Raise a minimum of $25 in pledges and receive a 2013 DOG WALK DOGGIE BANDANA at the Walk.
NOTE: Your dog will NOT be permitted on campus unless you have raised the minimum $25. Registration is PER DOG, and all proceeds from the event benefit homeless animals.
|TOP FUNDRAISING PRIZE: FIRST PLACE |
Receive prizes valued at over $5,000!
Check out PINOT in this yearís Dog Walk logo!
Collect the most pledges and your dog will be featured as HONORARY CHAIRDOG in our 2014 Dog Walk logo, on t-shirts, bandanas, print ads, banners and billboards throughout Monmouth County!
This year's Top Fundraiser will receive their choice of one of the following vacation packages!
St. James's Club Antigua
Verandah Resort & Spa Antigua
St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia
The Club, Barbados
Los Establos Boutique Inn, Panama
*Each certificate is valid for 5-7 nights for up to 2-3 rooms, depending on resort. Each certificate has a required supplement to cover dining, service charges and activities. Government taxes and airfare are additional. *Expires one year from date of your event.
|TOP FUNDRAISING PRIZE: SECOND PLACE |
Receive prizes valued at over $2,500!
|TOP FUNDRAISING PRIZE: THIRD PLACE |
Receive prizes valued at over $1,000!
|TOP FUNDRAISING PRIZE: FIRST PLACE TEAM |
Receive prizes valued at over $5,000!
The Top 4 fundraisers from this yearís Top Team will also receive 4 VIP Tickets to a taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, including priority entrance and access to the best seats!